Sleeps 4 people
This newly renovated and decorated Seattle vacation apartment is on a tree-lined street in Seattle's historic Queen Anne Hill. Two sunny bedrooms, one bathroom, a large living room with gas fireplace, flat screen TV, private entrance, full designer kitchen, dining room, laundry facilities and a gorgeous private patio. Free parking. While staying in this exclusive, fun Seattle neighborhood, you'll have the best of Seattle within 5-10 minutes of your location: Seattle Center, Pike Place Market, Elliott Bay, Cruise Ship Docks, Fremont Troll, Lake Union, Key Arena, just to name a few.
Bed(s): Queen, Bed(s): Full
Bathrooms: 1 bath
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Stereo system
- Eating area
- No breakfast provided
- Formal dining room
- On-Street Parking
- WiFi internet
- Cell reception confirmed
- Own kitchen
- Laundry facilities
Beautiful and quiet neighborhood. Free parking is right outside your door. This is a renovated, one story building containing two units: a 2 bedroom apartment and a studio apartment. Units have entrances on opposite sides of the building. This makes for a very private environment. Unlike most apartments, there is no one living above or below you.
Base Price: $125.00 /night depending on season.
SALE RATE: $125 per night plus tax for 2, $10 per night each additional guest.
Summer Rate (June - September): $185 per night plus tax for 2, $10 per night for each additional guest.
Winter Rate (October - May): $169 per night plus tax for 2, $10 per night for each additional guest.
Monthly rates available Oct. - May. Rates start at $2500/mo plus a $150 cleaning fee. Guest pays water/sewer/garbage, electric and gas. Deposit or rent payments incur a 4% processing fee when paid with a card.
Minimum Stay: none
- Cancellations made 8 + days before the check-in date will be refunded the deposit amount minus a cancellation fee equal to 20% of the deposit.
- Cancellations made 7-5 days before the check-in date, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Cancellations made 5 days or less before the check in date, the full reservation amount must be paid.
- Cancellations made during the stay for any reason, the full reservation amount must be paid.
- If you leave without paying all or part of the balance, the card you booked with will be charged for that balance immediately.